Coworking with children
The purpose of the Co-Baby initiative is to offer a place so that parents can work, integrate or meet but, most importantly, find a balance between their professional life and their baby. In short, it deals with coworking when you have children. It is a space that makes it possible so that professionals can juggle their working activity with the family.Más información
What is included in the Co-Baby coworking with children?
- Infant education for babies from 5 months to 3 years, so that fathers and mothers can find a balance between their work life and the raising of their children.
- A space where the baby will be accompanied, in an environment designed for their comfort, while their father or mother is working.
- Accompaniment during maternity leave.
- Psycho-pedagogical orientation for families.
- Educational coaching for work.
- Forming groups of growth along with your baby.
- Infant and upbringing massage workshops.
- Meetings for fathers and mothers from different areas with their babies.
- Informative sessions on upbringing and work.
How does Co-Baby work?
We offer a space where it is possible to work and be with your baby, who will be taken care of by a child educator. The baby will benefit from an environment prepared so that they can make their own discoveries. Additionally, you can visit them at any time.
Coworking with children hours
It is not a permanent service so we need to plan the hours in advance.
Make an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org